Pages

Sea shepherd fundraiser

Tuesday 2 February 2016

take #2


This post is a long time coming I am so so so sorry , I created it the other day and my computer updated itself and of course deleted it ugghhh, But never mind! So if your completely confused , Don't worry I'll explain.

So in early November I had a stall at my school market which i raised funds for Sea shepherd Australia. To raise money I asked local shops, organisations and companies if they could donate products to go into a raffle, well in the end I actually ended with 4 separate raffles and some stuff still left over which quickly got snuffled up by interested buyers. In the end I had calculated over 4500$ worth of products had been donated to me. And that's excluding the amount of money shipping must of cost as well! ;)



I never have been so proud to be apart of something so great , it was so much fun and it was all because of you guys! The people who brought tickets or a ring, my sponsors and of course my family!It was such a great experience whether I met you in person , by text or even email I owe you guys a lot.




So the final tally was

- over 200 tickets sold
-and 1017$ earned and donated to sea shepherd!



I honestly cannot thank you guys enough! I would love to infinitely thank




I'm sure i haven't missed anybody but if i have just email me :)

You guys would be happy to know that the sea shepherd's Australian vessel Steve Irwin has just concluded its 15th day in the rough seas of Antarctica chasing down Patagonian tooth fish poachers as well as the elusive fleet of Japanese whalers. And its all thanks to you guys they were able to buy 1017$ worth more of fuel, or even vegan supplies needed for the voyage!




Once again I cannot repeat how much of an Honor it has been working with you guys, you are all so generous and so kind and it has been an absolute pleasure to meet and talk to you all, I hope this year ii will have the same opportunity again to make a difference and this year I'm aiming to double it!

I honestly cannot thank each one of you enough it has been an absolute pleasure!






xxx Ella + the whales

No comments :

Post a Comment