Pages

S01 E01

Sunday 3 January 2016

Hi, my name is Ella and I'm 15 years old.

Welcome to my little blog of joy, happiness and unlimited imagination with a minimalist touch to it. I've created it to help show you guys some of the awesome possibilities and adventures melbourne and australia has to offer !
So to start i thought i would tell you guys a little about me !

•My name is Ella and i live in melbourne , victoria
• I'm currently in year 10 and would love to complete a doctorate of Veterinary medicine at melbourne uni once im finished VCE.
•I'm an all rounder so i love art but i also love science and math as well as health studies.
•I'm a trampolinist and a surfer.
•I'm pescetarian (i do not eat any sort of red meat ).

So you probably ask what will this blog include ....
We im happy to say that p+p will be about not just one thing but many combined such as

• adventures
• outfits
• diys
• photography
• vegan/vegetarian recipes
• art
• beauty and health
• and so so so so so much more

hope you enjoy it babes

xxx El

No comments :

Post a Comment