Pages

status anxiety

Saturday 30 January 2016

I'm so excited everyone it finally arrived , my wallet!!!!



I think its the first time Aussie post actually delivered on time but that's beside the point. It came!
So my wallet "the antiheroine" is made and created but the awesome people at status anxiety  Australia. I love it !!!! 

It's quite big for a traditional wallet but it could be used as a clutch,


It is made from Italian leather ! It has beautiful texture to it and inside you could fit your phone , sunnies, money and all of your cards as well as even your iPad or a small diary. It's great!





Inside it has 6 card holders as well an outside pocket to keep your sunnies or a little snack !
It can be found at Status anxiety antiheroine.

It isn't your traditional wallet, more like it's rebel cousin but it has style and a little spunk while its at it! As well as beautiful features which make it stand out from the crowd!

xx ella







No comments :

Post a Comment